Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee!

Chapter 19 ruined this entire thing , he turned into a complete simp after she was invading his privacy I would have beat the fuck outta her nosy as if she confronted me.

Dex-chan lover
I don't rememes this DS guy appearing in the story before, MC put down some deliquents in the park and then the guys in the stadium and that is.
When did that guy got defeated?

This whole series started out promising but now it's just confusing. The plot is all over the place and characters keep showing up who were never there and then discuss the MC's involvement whereas the actual manga has covered nothing of the sort.
I was looking forward to this being good but now I'm disappointed, sad and confused.

Im just lost. Plot is more confusing than my life and that says a lot. Please stop this senseless tragedy.

This is just an embarrassing adaptation for a light novel. It feels like it'd only make sense if you read the book first. 90% of the most important information is left out.

For example:
When the bird shikigami first caw's, the characters present all looked surprised, but they never explain why. We can assume that this is because shikigami aren't supposed to be able to make such sounds, since we'd never seen a shikigami make a noise before this. But even so, we never see any of the other characters comment on or marvel at how the MC's shikigami bird and girl never run out of energy and possess their own personalities and wills.

Not to mention a number of characters are introduced but poorly explained and integrated. There's too many questions and almost no answers for anything so far, and 20+ chapters is too long to have a plot move so quickly and have nothing come of it. I'm not sure I've seen a manga's plot paced this poorly in a while.

Fed-Kun's army
alternative link for raw
https://pash-up.jp/content/00000303

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so bad, its like those shitty manwhas that are all over the place.

"story of a protagonist living a peaceful life in the modern era with the cheat ability given to him by a god"

generic pos. another attempt to lure people with a superiority complex. automatic 1 star..i'd go into the negative if i could. lol

It's kind of interesting, but also kind of generic, a mess, and hard to follow. Characters and plot points just pop up without explanation and the combat can be hard to follow since some of the key points happen off-screen.

All in all, a cute, if generic concept with pretty weak execution and a hard to follow story.

Users who are viewing this thread