Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee!

Why is this labeled as 'Isekai'? Isekai means another world. The whole point of Isekai is to give us the perspective of a contemporary peer as he discovers what makes the new world different from our own. It allows the author to explain what's going on to the MC while indirectly informing the readers. The MC wasn't reincarnated or transmigrated to another world. He was resurrected in his own world. The author could have just skipped a step and had god decide to bestow him some powers rather than doing a convoluted and pointless 'isekai'.
Also, he wakes up in a morgue. The authorities know he's dead. His family, friends, and school likely know he's dead. How was he able to just get back to life as usual after escaping from the morgue?

@KeiosKod
Is this an LN that got adapted?

MangaUpdates has it tagged as being adapted from a WN. No translation is listed on NovelUpdates. I can't find any mention on any of the usual sites for JP translations that it's an LN. As far as I can tell, it's solely based on a WN, and no one is translating the WN.

Saretenee means "not done" or "not realized" according to Google Translate. So, literally, "Reincarnation in Another World... Not Realized."

This is pretty similar to the other real Isekai "The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World"

Aggregator gang
WN : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0865em/
Raw : https://comicpash.jp/saretenee/

The manga is released every 2 weeks

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter was fun, but since then it's been super confusing to try and follow most of it. I can't figure out who is in which faction and having a main character with undefined powers is actually pretty bad IMO since if you don't know his limits you never feel stakes. He'll just keep getting stronger.

This isn’t like “the hero who returned...” as that one the story is more clear. This one despite several chapters no one knows what is going on and The character introductions seem horribly organized.

Is this a machine translation? English is not my native language but Im quite good at it, and Im getting quite confused with some conversations. Thanks for the effort tho...

The pacing is fast asf on this, i dont even know what the conflict is between the families and now theres a tournament?
thought that kien guy was tryna kill the glasses dude, but now thats his boss wtf?
I

I like it, I was looped in for isekai, stayed for a spirt magic action.

The drawing style is very fun, kuroneko is cutee 🤗.

Like solovinomit, I am not a native English speaker - but some of the word choices for the past few chapters feel very out of place. I do not mean to sound ungrateful considering the manga is still readable and there's no other group working on this, but I believe quality checks and a bit of research on onmyoji terms could benefit the translation considerably.

Users who are viewing this thread