Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee!

Aggregator gang
reverse harem? that aint good. might as well add yaoi to this. fix the front page mods

Aggregator gang
This is so fuxking retarded, is the most retarded I've ever read, and I'm not talking about the translation, that's meh~ ...the story in general, it just jumps from point A to point C out of nowhere, then D after that another big skip to point G...

This story is all over the place and I don’t know if there’s any real plot to it

Is it just me, or does the artstyle look pretty old? Like out of the 90s or early 00s. I also can't actually tell yet if this is meant to be a parody, but it's so amazingly generic that it could be.

@Blackdiamond2 Kind of looks like a modern take on the old art style (Though I guess that's to be expected) or a mix of different art styles, can't put my finger on it. Though I like how it looks, even if the story is bland.

Fed-Kun's army
@Blackdiamond2 It's not just you. I first noticed the older art style on page 4 of chapter 2, but the whole thing looks like it's from the 90s.

Honestly, that's half the reason I'm reading it. The story is pretty all over the place and rushed, but the art has a nostalgic feel to it. It's also pretty different from all the recent isekai and fantasy mangas I've been reading, which all look pretty similar to each other. So, this older style is oddly refreshing.

I'm guessing that the artist learned how to draw based on older mangas. Most of the issues I see here are with the weird pacing, where it literally feels like half if the pages are missing, and the translation being a bit awkward at times. Hopefully the pacing issue stems from whatever web novel he's adapting, because I'd honestly like to see a new story in this style (at least one better than this).

Dex-chan lover
Boring and a ridiculously stupid beyond belief main character who has no idea what he's doing or what's going around him, thinking it's all fun and games.

Dex-chan lover
@huyhuy14

well this is based entirely off a webnovel that the author didn't plan much while writing it. It might even be their first work.
There are some good chapters and some bad ones.

The main plot is basically the god put him in a world of fantasy by doing the Neo/Morphesus{Matrix} route instead of dropping him in a swords, magic and medieval world.

here is the webnovel if anyone is interested. : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0865em/

Why you guys chopped the chapters up and dont put the numbering 1.1 2.1 like the others do. The passing become weird when its not numbered

Checked the raws. You'll have to wait until chapter 13/14 for anything significant to happen.

Dex-chan lover
@qqriza Which chapter was chopped up? Every chapters look complete to me. Currently on chapter 10 and it match the 10th chapter of the raw.

why the hell story is tooooo slow...these 10 chp could be compressed into 4 or 5 chapters 😪 5 more chapters for this fight to end...........

The pacing is awful but the rest of it is actually decent. Not anything spectacular but it has its funny moments n interesting enough chars. The fact that this isn’t actually an Isekai helps

@TetraSky it feels like a chapter that being chopped up especially looking how weird the pacing between ch 9 to 10 its as if ch 9 10 and next 11 and maybe 12 are actually just one chapter if you compare it with any other manga. Also i just noticed that there's no "to be continued" sign that usually appear on every last page of a chapter on chapter 10. Maube the raw are chopped up, idk but it feels like it so thata why im suspecting they're doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread