Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee!

It's bad. If I could, I would give this manga -100 stars. It was fun and all until chapter 19, where it all went to sh*t.

Don't bother reading this.

Aggregator gang
I don't get the hate. As far as generic plots go, this one isn't doing anything better or worse.
Nothing to write home about but not as horrible as some comments make it seem to be.

Fed-Kun's army
._. sometimes I come back bc the art is okay. But, this manga is like a person shitting on you, and you can't do anything.
Shit just drops on your shoulders. This is this manga. Every crime, hypocrisy, and social cringe fit in one series.
There isn't even the usual darker sins of r*pe or ntr. That's just how powerful this manga is.
The honorable clans of Japan run amok assaulting people and extort people in broad daylight, killing gods and stalking people.

i just wanted to get this out. I feel so much better... like wiping the shit away... just a little

Just average shounen manga with stupid naive MC that have OP power of almighty Iron Plot

for me, it's Boring
but not Bad

I used to read manga without looking at the ratings first but now I am thankful for the rating system because nothing can describe how shit this manga is

The art is pretty though

Group Leader
Not as horrible as others are saying the plot pacing is kinda poor but some of the credits page help a lot to understand most of the important bits of what's going on. Though it shouldn't have to be that way.

Dropping this. It is just a stupid story. Not worth trying to understand what drugs the author was injecting to vomit this dribble up.

Oh yeah, it’s this old train wreck again.
OP Jap MC aimlessly wanders with absurd events popping up to make him look cool. Disregard logic as you coast through a sea of half-baked tropes and obstacles the MC will whimper pathetically at before he bulldozes through.
It’s as fun as being strapped to a chair and then forced to watch a kid eat pencil shavings.

Very generic and hard to follow. Things happen with no explanation, leaving you wondering what happened and questioning if you accidentally skipped some pages.

I binged all of it. It's garbage. Not even generic garbage. It does enough to stand out from other isekais by subverting the generic fantasy world trope. Nothing is explained, the plot takes you for a ride and you're essentially left thinking "what the fuck is even going on?"

This is trash like wtf, The Mc's abilities are wasted on him.

Honestly this is just wish fulfillment.

No plot or character development god just gave our Mc op 'cheat' powers because he risked his life to save him. (cliché *cough cough*)

5/10 at best, its just average. Not amazing or bad just average.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a fan of the trope of saving someone and they turn out to be a "god", it's basically them (the god) fucking around and waiting for someone to throw their life away for the lulz then reincarnating them for doing a "good job"
I'm sure no one would want to die given the chance, so why even put that danger out there even if you will reward them. That's just an abuse of power imo

Users who are viewing this thread