Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 51 - If It's For You

Repost...??? could have sworn I read this already.

What ever. TY for the chap.

Group Leader
@Wotalot Someone from Hatigarm did the chapter because they were getting impatient for the Uxtef version to be uploaded. It got removed once the standard upload was completed.

Dex-chan lover
Wait who is silk? Its been a while since the "Stuck in the new territory" arc and I kinda forget all the character

So what's the big deal with taking her as a concubine? I doubt he'd be forced to provide aid to her house since he's the one taking her in.

Group Leader
@musicfreak12
the daughter of DukeMargrave 'STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER' Randolph. One of his friend in school, while seemingly secretly love him to a degree.
Beautiful, like her late mother, but also a wall. Like her mother.

Group Leader
Damn it, teasing me by putting Best Girl on the chapter title page, and then not having her appear in the chapter itself? How dare you!

Dex-chan lover
@_dezz
The letter doesn't say they disown her, only that a big brother is worried his sister cannot find a husband for herself. He's still linking his house to Agatha and that can force open a lot of sneaky backdoors into Balud's house, money, armies and lands.
Balud and Agatha don't trust the offer at first glance and Balud doesn't really see her in that way to commit into a public and official relationship with her.

all i could think this entery chapter is : dont kink shame someone lest you be kink shamed KEKW

Dex-chan lover
@Scrwd
I certainly wouldn't, I am not into that kind of play and just thinking about kissing someone toes makes me feel ill.

Soft s&m play? Sure. But she is a straight out dominitrix waiting to be released.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but I am assuming the little sibling that will be born will be either a Sadist or a manipulator

Users who are viewing this thread