Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 61 - Demons' Glasses

Dex-chan lover
this is how I feel from reading this chapter I have not read any novel this is based on or looked at raws I don't know how to read kanji so having said that

I get the feeling that MC is going to fight economically rather than militarily does that make sense?

Dex-chan lover
THE TIME HAS COME
the-time-has-come_o_2069123.jpg

Dex-chan lover
and then he pullet a Vulcan out of nowhere, after that A10 flying over giving air support.

starting from this chapter we can see Balud's ability to face his first major war and his mother's past after the war ended.

This is taking too long. What Chapter is this arc on the novel?

Nevermind found it. Around c 5

@gilangksy Yeah, pretty much.

Depending on how it'll be illustrated, it was a pretty uneven fight, given they have mines, barbed wires, cannons and most of all, firearms.

For a manga that has barely illustrated background, it sure releases in very few pages and monthly too.

Double-page supporter
Oh hope thats not a death flag for him and oh this is getting good

@SmuggestOfRats

I have good news! And bad news.

The good news is, due to how medieval combat happened, there isn't a constant slogfest. The attacks are done in waves.

And on even better news, due to lack of guns and a limit of resources, there's a limit to how many times the strategy would be able to work (beyond the surprise element).

All in all, this means that the worst part: the filth, sicknesses and living conditions in trenches, don't actually happen

The bad news is... It's still pretty gruesome.

For more details

There's actually less than 6 army attacks all things considered.

1 a sizable attack that gets anihilated
2 a larger attack, that expects the same tricks or worse, managing forcing Ballud to retreat from the trenches
3 a first attack at the castle, which when Ballud mobilizes a "scape"
4 a pursuit of the fleeing army that happens on the mountains, managing to improvise a trap and really hurt enemy numbers

In the end, big reinforcements arrive and the main captains are mostly killed, forcing the army to concede.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
This would be a great chapter if this wasn't a monthly manga... it's too slow

Users who are viewing this thread