Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 62 - Mark Of A Hero

Dex-chan lover
GET ON WITH IT
giphy.gif

the pace is really slow lmao, i really should stack the chapters, my blood is already boiling

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman It would be quite impossible, unless they were magically powered and very inaccurate (if the magic involved doesn't also handle accuracy). In the end a machine gun requires quite high precision manufacturing, plus decent metallurgy. The ammunition especially would require a real factory. I'm already surpised he could somehow get so much iron for the barbed wire in a pre-industrial society.

OMG THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME should have stack the chapter lmao

thank you for the chapter!!

@TrapCard113 Nah, it's just telling you they win by massacring 20k with 1,3k people. I just hope the war will be interesting and not dragged out. Those massive wars always seem a bit boring/dragged after some time. I'm more interested in a focus on a smaller group or so not wars with moving masses.

Dex-chan lover
Wish I know which chapter is this in the novel
cannot wait for next chapter

Dex-chan lover
cue next chapter being a flashback or being some other part of the world where people are talking about the battle that is about to happen instead of actually showing us the battle.

Dex-chan lover
@perseus525 I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The mangaka gets a budget to do his job, and he allocates it all as his own salary, or invests it in people to help do his job. It's also part of his job to negotiate with his employer if what he gets is not enough to deliver by the end of the week/biweek/month

Users who are viewing this thread