Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A New Encounter

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that almost everyone are just like fighting-loving kids.
And good clean and typeset are good.

Dex-chan lover
omg this ch is so clean my eyes feel purified seared by the whiteness of the background

and the crisp lines! oooh! i need to change my pants!

Dex-chan lover
Page 3 last panel and page 4 first panel, is the general supposed to say it like that?
He said "It was no problem enrolling a 12-year old with great potential, the real issue was Magotte's Demand" on page 3.
And then he repeats "Magotte's demand" in the next panel.
That just seems odd to me. Is that really how it is in the raw?

Dex-chan lover
I just like that everyone in the kingdom seems to fear his mother. They'll listen to unreasonable requests rather than incur her wrath.

Double-page supporter
@SSS26032002

Last time they fought his mother did complain that it was a close victory and he only won thanks to that magic trick locking the principal's leg in place. Ballud still lacks combat experience for himself (excluding the old man soul inside him) so the principal has a chance for those fights.

Principal was like "THAT SAND SHIT AINT GONNA WORK HERE BOY!" and clapped MC's ass

Dex-chan lover
The principal have settled the score hehe

love the other students that just loves fighting and doesn't mind

Supporter
What happened to his hands? Did that much time pass where he's completely healed? I mean hell, he should at least have some scars.

Aggregator gang
One time gag is fine mother of mc. If you're going be like that during all the read through we going have a problem. Laugh once or twice at your "overprotection" efforts but the more this plotpoint's slap across the reader face the annoying it will get.

Dex-chan lover
same trick won't work twice, and balud doesn't have many tricks anyway.
@Callidus the best medicines and best healers in isekai combined

Dex-chan lover
One time gag is fine mother of mc. If you're going be like that during all the read through we going have a problem. Laugh once or twice at your "overprotection" efforts but the more this plotpoint's slap across the reader face the annoying it will get.
I'm willing to forgive her because of how God damn sexy she is.

Users who are viewing this thread