Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this recently. Up to this point, I was like "Gee, Balud's pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if the author went for a harem ending". That didn't stop this chapter from surprising me though.

Dex-chan lover
One of the very rare moment in manga when... when you realize author has gifted you with not a self cuck beta male MC, but with an ALPHA.

Thank you author praise harem praise wifus

I think third wife will be princess when the entire new arc is done in the next few chapters

Aggregator gang
The most pertinent question is: How many wives will the Kingdom's laws allow him to have simultaneously?

His financial situation is secure enough that money will not be a determining factor.

Dex-chan lover
@Weasalopes Nnh, it does depend on what kind of laws they're using but even if only one of them was the legal wife, a lot of monarchies went along fairly well with mistresses being allowed. Madam de Pompadour from France in the 1700s is a good example that I'm a little familiar with. She was probably one of the most respected mistresses in history, and she became pretty influential in the court. She eventually ended up with similar political power to a prime minister, so she definitely did well for herself. Even the queen preferred having her around as a mistress over other candidates, so that was probably an interesting relationship.

Dex-chan lover
... was that a Japanese thingy that mean things other than wife?? Or is this man affected by Sadatoshi san that much?? And his mother needs to set free to kill that king...

Double-page supporter
Dude's not even 18 and already secured 2 wives, with 2 more to go. Though I wonder if the king will be happy that his own daughter isn't first place in the list.

@young_speccy When a normal citizens life expectancy is 50 in a good case you have to mature faster.

In a world with their level of infrastructure people don't live as long. He's already mentioned that medical science is way behind so a Flu outbreak will absolutely kill a lot of people.

What do you think would've happened if Balud hadn't been able to prevent a Cholera outbreak? It would've been devastating, they even say the neighbors who didn't have any knowledge of treatment lost a lot of people to it.

Plus in these days childhood mortality was a lot higher. If you had six children then odds are one or two would live to adulthood.

Users who are viewing this thread