Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Double-page supporter
Absolutely adorable. 10 out 10 just from the fact that one couple already settled, and such a cute couple at that.

Dex-chan lover
Franco, the crown prince, is physically a man who sees himself as a woman and looks like a woman.

Theresa is physically a woman who sees herself as a man and looks like a man and is interested in girls.

Dex-chan lover
"Trap boom across the continent, 300 years later."

Hahaha. It becomes a continent of traps. What an isekai.

Aggregator gang
It would be nice if instead of "trap" they were called "trans" as they should. I got a little emotional with their secret real marriage, got a friend who kind of had to do the same cause her parents were against who she really was, really nice seeing them so happy !

I honestly wouldn't hate trans as much as I do now if they just decided to be traps. anyway, what a chapter. I never expected in my whole life would I see a trap marry a reverse trap. truly, God is dead.

All that only took a month? With travel and time on the ship, etc. I would have expected this trip to last at least 2 months if not more.

@MensCultureUnion Teresa is 14 while Franco is 17. The author fudged up the ages a bit for plot reasons as the first prince was in his 20's but, um... look at his mom... that's not a 40 year old woman... I can't even see her as a 30 year old... doing some basic math -.- If they would have upped the ages of the mothers it would have worked fine but they probably wanted to maintain the beauty factor.

Users who are viewing this thread