Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

the mangaka who adapted this novel into manga is perfect for his job
those freaking evil smile are genius

The King pretty much trying to take Balud into the Royalty faction. Might as well wed him to a Princess while we are at it.

Dex-chan lover
He should of ask if the king got his moms permission first. I can see her going wild xD

https://lhscan.net/read-isekai-tensei-soudouki-raw-chapter-42.html
this raw has better quality?

Dex-chan lover
@Arazy i get the feelin that he would have done that earlier, but he's too afraid to ask Magotte for her permission for Balud to marry.

never forget the Magotte factor in all related equations or she'll use your skull to plow the fields

@Arazy Pretty sure he has already planned to marry him to the princess he saved earlier.

Also having a super wild card like Ballud is very good, he has 3 minds, a intelligent good natured noble, a modern kid (with vast random knowledge) and a veteran fighter.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
Magotte would... be less angry at him marrying the princess to Balud than making Balud a viscount with Antrim as his fief.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there are enough people for Magotte to work her rage off on after this one, although I guess no one else is really aware outside their territory the razor thin edge Magotte's sanity rides on. RIP declining nobles who try to bully Balud.
Just read Ch 43, yeah she snapped. Press F for the mercs Balud hired who stayed behind.

For a second I thought the King said accept your new punishment considering where Balud is going plus the bigger danger of Magotte.

Lol, I love how the king can sound so evil, but look so funny. The king sending MC away. I wonder how MC's mother will take the news. Also, what happen to school?

Users who are viewing this thread