Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that the king is /ourguy/
1.jpg

28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg

Dex-chan lover
For every achivement he gains, more problems is thrown at him.

Dex-chan lover
The thing about not being an absolute monarchy: you're not an absolute monarchy! That king might have a few screws loose.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Well, he'll probably eventually marry her, and the other girls, so Magotte will be pissed about him marrying then. That'll be fun to see.

Dex-chan lover
OH shit, the King just picked a fight with Lady Magote.

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01 They aren't problems, they are opportunities. Who knows what kind of territory he's being sent to govern, but I bet with his modern knowledge he will make it profitable one way or another.

Aggregator gang
just wonder when the king would dead by balud's mom 🤣🤣🤣

@Kaarme

I'd suppose it's one in a bad condition, and he'll improve it just like other mangas. Could be wrong though.

Dex-chan lover
@Kikaibaka

Oh, she doesn't take her anger out on them. I MTLed the novel raws sometime ago (years atleast) and she took out the anger on the king himself in a ... psychological manner.

@Leo80221

As long as the women are somewhat nice, she wouldn't get too angry about that. But a sudden decision to make him a noble in most likely the most dangerous territory in the nation (Antrim is what they seized from the rivaling kingdom in a previous war and is 3/4 of the territory still bordering them, and the last quarter through mountain passes into their own) without consulting her or even letting Balud go home before? ... That's way worse.

Dex-chan lover
He's strong and his mom is stronger than any in the kingdom, why does the king think he can do all this without consequences?
These nobles are in for some discipline....

The King is one of the best characters I like how he isn't one of those basic Kings in most manga and is actually competent. By the way keep in mind that he does like the MC (he will bring him into the 'court politics' and so on just later, although he is still careful, come on guys the fact that the manga is doing it quite realistically is quite appealing) but before doing that he gave new land that he will take care of/develop (I am assuming its pretty shitty, might be something else) to prove not to the King (he already did so) but to the nobility and just establish his reputation. I am sure that nobles know of MC achievements regarding diplomacy but that might be not enough. /<Thats merely my take on it/ Either way, this is really nice and I can't wait for more.

@ComradDoge
Not sure the nobles know of anything. They've been pretty dumb so far. The king and his shit eating grin are great though.

Dex-chan lover
I just had the feeling this chapter had only single line of dialogue.
At least relevant to the plot one.

Users who are viewing this thread