Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
@ComradDoge :
all the nobles which plan to weaken king position don't even know it ALSO weaken their position too ...
Ex : if they betray the king and country, the other country will definitely rob everything, starting with the noble ...

is that the famous desolate place? they always send the MC's to places that are breaking down -_-
the only thing i am sure is that Antrim is probably the only place that will not fall into ruins.... because this king and those nobles together...
what future do they have? lol

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of those kings that sort of piss me off.. If I had the actual power of the "strongest"---granted no way would anyone else be considered the strongest when your mom is literally a one-woman army. I wouldn't let a messily king that can't run his own kingdom right take control of me. Lol these type of characters pissss me OFFFFFF!

Supporter
The king is such a great character. He's always got some scheme running in his mind, and it always works in favor of himself and his country.

what this chapter tells us:
-noble rebelion!
-that face!
-sudden tech advancemnet of antrim region! (not guns, more like weirdly shaped weapon of QoL improvements)
-friendly visit to king by centrain´s guy mother!
-attack on kingdom!
-sudden "promotion" of cornelius family for war achievemnts!
-reward for centrain guy: marriage!
-dead king!

Double-page supporter
@codydub03
I wouldn't let a messily king that can't run his own kingdom right take control of me.

Why do you say he can't control his kingdom? From what I see, it's exactly because he does so well that the nobles are always plotting to take more power. Greed people like that will always exist, it's not like he can create a utopia where every noble is perfect.

He may seem shady and annoying but every move he makes seems to be for the improvement of the kingdom as a whole.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this scheming king and eagerly await his fall from power.

MD@Home
This joke will only work in languages that don't corrupt the pronunciation of letters as idiotically as the English one with its /eytsh/:

Even the jacket of the king is having a laugh.

A Master Swordsman , inventor , doctor , a man on the edge of death 3 times , womanizer , viscount and a lord. Wait a minute isn't this just Johnny Sins but in a medieval time with magic.
johnny_sins.png

Users who are viewing this thread