Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Maiden and the loom

Dex-chan lover
@Avenger88id
This is just speculation, since I've only read the manga up until this point, but I'm guessing the people on the picture are as following:
Top-row, from left to right: Sea witch Urraca, Seilurn, Selina, <so far not introduced character>
Bottom-row, from left to right: Princess Rachel, Balud, Silk, Agatha.

Dex-chan lover
For those of you interested in reading the novel, good luck.
It was removed from syosetsu several years ago, and they were hard at work removing it from the internet archives i'm familiar with.
I haven't checked lately, but even if they're still up, they wouldn't be complete.

That being said, they still have it on alphapolis, but they only offer a few free chapters per volume, and the rest need to be unlocked with AC coins.

Group Leader
Am I the only one bothered by the beershelf flying around on page 20 ? I mean it's barely holding on bricks laid on the ground and most of it is... floating ?
What happened, artist 🤣 ?

Fed-Kun's army

Did the author seriously just rip the name of one of the most famous rivers in North America?

I understand it's hard coming up with names for everything, but seriously...that's just terrible.

Supporter
As a practicing alcoholic that look of shock at her beer belly resonated with me at a deep level

Fed-Kun's army
@macarroiz search for it on novel updates, there's a lot of novels there

MU has always been my primary source of WN/LN translation.
https://www.novelupdates.com/user/175418/ventisca/
Usually if I couldn't find there, low chance I would find it using search engine. (except when I was lucky, I forgot what WN it was.)

@firefox1234 your best bet would be to search for machine translations since no one is translating the series.

Hahaha, thanks. 😂
If my brain doesn't melt, that is.

I freaking love this manga. It's amazing. Please, I WANT MORE NOW!

Also, fat Zirco needs Blaud's mom to take a look.

Dex-chan lover
Cos' nobody pointed it out yet.
Quality beer has been brought by good old reliable Günes™.

Dex-chan lover
Is this some secret competition between isekais - who can bring up more convenient tool in the fantasy world?
- Wheelbarrow!
- Loom!
- Printing press!
- Gunpowder!
- Water pump!
- Forestry!
- Age of Empires tech tree!

How the fuck does a random high school kid know how to make a flying shuttle and brew a lager? Eh, whatever im having fun with this anyways so i don't have much of a problem with it.

Users who are viewing this thread