Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Secret Hobby

Dex-chan lover
@PawPadKnight Balud was seen in other chapters polishing his coins, with perverted glee, but he always holds back, from going beyond foreplay, when there are witnesses around.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader I'm pretty sure she has a bit of a sadistic fetish, as well as an attraction to younger men so, teasing Balud who is younger than her was getting her, heated.
She also joins his harem later too.

Dex-chan lover
He should invest in a simple latch. Nobody could open the door from the outside without much force and noise.

Dex-chan lover
"Almost 20 years old" & "middle-aged woman" man that world must have short expected life expectancy..

Fed-Kun's army
How deep has our Modern World fallen from its Culture that we must kink shame a man for enjoying the little things like rolling in money buck ass naked?

Have none of you any shame?

Dex-chan lover
20-year old middle-aged woman? That's an oxymoron, or they have a lifespan of 40 years.

Dex-chan lover
What is that sound effect with white letters on a black bubble in that central panel on the last page?
Can anyone tell me, please?
🤣

Dex-chan lover
The bar to call someone middle aged in japan has been getting smaller and smaller, now 20 years is middle aged eh?

Dex-chan lover
With how high child mortality must be, I wouldn't be surprised if the average life expectancy was around 40

Users who are viewing this thread