Isekai Tensei Soudouki

took me forever to realize this, but the mangaka of this really does rely on pencil art a LOT. It adds a nice gritty flavor to the usual overly smooth ink and beta tone only. the difference really stood out on Vol. 3 Chapter 25 page 17 at the bottom with Magotte's face, specifically her eyes. You can tell the direct contrast between how the two characters were done right in the same panel to achieve that great @.@ affect. After pointing it out once you'll start noticing it every time; it almost looks like the artist forgot to go back over the lines with ink and simply left them in graphite. :p I'll have to start looking for this technique in other manga ^-^

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, does anyone know whats up with the alternating missing chapters? The ones uploaded by "Mangadex" and have 0-1 views? Sometimes when this manga updates, it's not a new chapter, but one of the missing/deleted ones. I feel like I'm going crazy since almost nobody acknowledges or questions it at all. This is the only manga on the website that I've seen this happening, so it's not a common thing, right?

Group Leader
@JackofSpades261
They're chapters by a group that doesn't want their stuff uploaded, so they only get uploaded as hidden, for archiving purposes.

Group Leader
What with this shit ton of content cut????

They left out tons of backstories like how Selina met Balud and other important stuffs.

Dex-chan lover
"One Peace Books" has licensed the Manga adaptation of this Series (possible release date "September 14").
https://twitter.com/TheOASG/status/1371580348841222147
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-03-15/one-peace-books-to-publish-i-belong-to-the-baddest-girl-at-school-2-more-manga/.170636

@JBBJSBB or any novel reader, how is the romance in the latest volumes?
I read up to volume 9 and the lack of flirting with his harem was getting on my nerves. Maybe I'm just spoiled from Mushoku Tensei, but what is the point of having several beautiful fiancées if you're not going to give them any attention? That secondary character merchant gets more action with his harem than our MC.

Dex-chan lover
ok fuck this fucking series, it gets abandoned over and over, when it gets updated it then instantly gets removed again over and over, i'm so sick of it. who the fuck is removing it all the time?

Translation in the latest release is a bit confusing. :questionblob:
It reads like an MTL that used another MTL as it's source. Names constantly change, characters refer to the wrong characters all the time, SFX get translated as if a character was actually saying it etc.

It's getting translated by Manhwa Freak, but they are not posting it on Mangadex.
They are already at chapter 90 as of today.

Users who are viewing this thread