Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Dex-chan lover
@marconii2002: I know that, but you can't really say that a series falls under "Dead Translation" category, just because the release of a chapter is delayed by 1 month (i say 1 month because chapter 42 raws was released on 7th Feb 2019, while chapter 43 raws released on 7th March 2019).

There are many groups out there, who delay their releases for few months at a time, because of reasons.

So, unless there is atleast a delay in release of Scanlated chapters for more than around 3+ months from the release of the RAW of the chapter in question, it isn't right to say its 'dead' (though this rule mostly applies on Monthly release series like this one; for Weekly and Bi-Weekly, the range would be different somewhat).

Edit: See i told you, don't go ranting about a series translation going Dead, just because of a few months delay in release.

"but, but, your majesty, i wanted to inherit my father's title and domain" - Balud

laughs in monarchist intrigue - the king

on another note, why so many shit stories, like the smarphone one, get a anime but this supreme gems does not

then again, maybe it is for the best, i just shudder to think about how they butchered knights and magic so heavily being repeated in this story

a guy who dresses like a girl marries a girl who dresses like a guy

what a cool isekai 10/10

😅This King has a death wish 😅 Oh well i love this Isekai, a nice change of pace😎

The manga never mentions it, but apparently, in the LN, Masaharu was a starter on his high school basketball team in addition to being a huge nerd. I didn't expect that.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having multiple souls inside of you and conversing to and fro
damn this is epic

Double-page supporter
Balud will eventually grow strong enough to perplex the king. Hopefully. This king requires abit of whooping

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, its hard... the story keeps me going while the art-quality trys to kill me... it looks so fuckn bad... :x xD

The art is average I agree, but the story more than makes up for it. I'd rather have a great story with average art than great art with garbage storyline all day any day.

Double-page supporter
I really loved this at first but the entire harem ridiculous, the only good girl here is the maid or first fiancé who took notice of him

MD@Home
@UncleBenny I thought the exact same thing
I literally, outloud, started saying "Oh no, no, no, no!" chuckling when I saw the last frame.

FFS I wish this was weekly. I really like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread