Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Double-page supporter
You mean out of all the generic isekai they decided to release in a single year they couldn't make a slot for this one?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is by far my biggest guilty pleasure out of all the manga I've read. Part of me is aware it's a harem and partially a battle shounen and is therefore inherently trashy, but it's too damn energetic and funny for me to stop reading. Really appreciate the new HQ scans, it definitely enhances the experience tenfold.

Also Magotte is the best character in anything ever I love her to death (mine, obviously).

Aggregator gang
@me474
Noble usually goes with 1 wife and # mistress. The wife have the highest noble rank and the mistress is lower rank noble or commoner.
Although the MC decide to be fair and treat everyone as his wife and not mistress he still have to find a noble wife to succeed the Cornelius house (reference ch 43). On ch 24 page 10 the other country already decide to reject the princess due to the disease so now she can't be use for political marriage outside country so the king engage the princess with some high rank noble who have great expectations. At the moment in the manga the MC is dealing with the ordeal from the king to become a high rank noble to be suitable on engaging with the princess.

@mismarca
i think there was never a noble who became a mistress to another noble sometime it happen if he is king but it's 1% kinda thing and they usually drive the first wife by framing her for doing something "bad"
but since the first wife is a princess and the other mistress is a high ranked noble it won't be logical unless he has the rank of king and since silk is an only child she must convert her husband to be part of her family to inherit her father but since she'll be a mistress her children are illegitimate and therefore are not worthy
on the other hand princess when marrying a man of lower rank show a very great obsession with him and turn into a very blood thirsty yandere that eliminate any love interest for her husband on some worst cases from certain countries they tell on him to their father or brother and decide to frame him and execute him
overall this harem have the worst chemistry possible thou the two maid could work out since many noble did have an affair with their maids with no extreme consequences

anyone else love the facial expressions this guy draws? he's honing his craft with every page.

Someone explain me why are the old chapters being re-uploaded?No offense but its annoying.

Actually okay with the re-uploading. There's more "life" to the text and the fonts are easier on the eyes. Haven't looked at enough to see if the translation itself is good, but seems like it's okay at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
rare to get isekai stories like this. No bullshit rpg mechanics. The characters weren't really "reborn" but part of the main character's personality. Sure there's still the whole power-fantasy going on, but I am more glad that THERE IS NO RPG MECHANICS

HOLY FUCK ITS ANNOYING TO READ AN ISEKAI AND THEY GO "OH HEY A STATUS SCREEN SUPER CONVENIENT" FUCKING HELL.

Users who are viewing this thread