Isekai Trip Shita Sono Bade Taberare Chaimashita - Ch. 0 - Prologue

Fed-Kun's army
Well if I learned anything these last few years is that it's only rape if there's social media points to be earned. If looks mattered Weinstein would've been called out immediately.

Aggregator gang
You guys are going way too hard on this random smut manga. If you're going to say this is wrong, then we should be quarantining fanfiction. Also, I find this kind of story way more respectable than those dogshit "easy life farming isekai with all these girls that will revolve their entire lives around me for little to no reason" manga. I find it way more believable that a girl's going to get charmed by a hunky chad, at least.

A little confused by the rape comments, unless I am misunderstanding english, the last panel seems to say she is okay with where things are going.

@Stormdragon

In her state of mind it's not possible to give consent. Her being 'okay' with the situation is a surrender to something she thinks she has no control over.

Heh, this is the fastest sex in isekai i see. The last fastest one i read is a villainess one where she was having sex every 2 chap in a dream with different male target.
Heh, i guess female knows better about sex than male.

Dex-chan lover
when authors r sick of "JUST F--- ALREADY" comments... we r just in prologue chapter and the mc already F---ed... cant wait for next chapter

Man this manga is so random.

Fastest fuck award is still this manga btw.

https://mangadex.org/title/11673/sex-manga

*edit: . . . . . spelling error.

wtf nooonononononononononope. did japanese manga authors start to to copy chinese shojo manhuas too!!! with the prologue/ch.1 forced/pressured sex right away shit!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?!?!? wtf no!

Users who are viewing this thread