Kuro no Senki II: Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 0 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
Really hope you guys translate the last chapters, 9 and 10, of the previous series, since this one seems to be continuing from there. I don't want to be missing any context, since I think he got with that tsundere loli in those remaining chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Is this reupload or no because i remember i read something like this some times ago and i remember that eye scar and that elf girl

Dex-chan lover
Really hope you guys translate the last chapters, 9 and 10, of the previous series, since this one seems to be continuing from there. I don't want to be missing any context, since I think he got with that tsundere loli in those remaining chapters.
So basically in chapter 9 with this tsundere loli they learned that she is masohistic and so far MC only teased her (like 'lick my feet' or forcefully pulling by her collar) but without actual act.

And first chapter of current title basically recap for chapter 10 previous title but with various differences like meeting circumstances between knight-horse-girl and foster half-elf daughter and so far they did not showed that dwarf from stables joined their trip. Also there wasn't noble girl in chapter 1.1 that bullies dwarf in stables that was shown in chapter 10 previous manga.

So far that's all about differences.

Dex-chan lover
Is this reupload or no because i remember i read something like this some times ago and i remember that eye scar and that elf girl
It is a sequel after a timeskip of three years. Kurono still got the same slaves. The art is different though because the previous adapting mangaka called it quits.

Dex-chan lover
So basically in chapter 9 with this tsundere loli they learned that she is masohistic and so far MC only teased her (like 'lick my feet' or forcefully pulling by her collar) but without actual act.

And first chapter of current title basically recap for chapter 10 previous title but with various differences like meeting circumstances between knight-horse-girl and foster half-elf daughter and so far they did not showed that dwarf from stables joined their trip. Also there wasn't noble girl in chapter 1.1 that bullies dwarf in stables that was shown in chapter 10 previous manga.

So far that's all about differences.
Could you please type that again but in English?

Dex-chan lover
Man screams about human rights with barely any elaboration, and this somehow reassures a non-human lol

Power Uploader
No wonder I felt like I already read this shit. That's because I did.

Users who are viewing this thread