Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Episode 48

Hmm yes, they are truely boomers
to have chosen those massage chairs :)

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
i would have chosen a massage chair too
only because i wouldn't have anyone to play board games with especially in this pandemic and that all those games with tables would be too big for my place

Double-page supporter
Seems like I will lose yet another one manga to read because it got licensed. 😐

Suck to live in a country that doesn't even have a good publisher. 😭

@Cythyel
Don’t worry, the next time we will see her in the manga will take 1000 years. Do you have your hole in Discord ready?

Aggregator gang
Yen Press sucks, I hope this still get fantranslated later on, even by different translators

Aggregator gang
NOO! another getting licensed. while it is nice to get official releases it is saddening having to wait a few years before they get to the current chapters.

alu

Dex-chan lover
From which band come the names Ann and Diana?
I already read in anther comment from what one came the names Paul and John

Maaaaann I'm so glad this came out, rly love the work and has been quite a while, just love it, great work for the tl team!! 🙏😁

I don't usually complain but I feel like there is just to much shit going on in this chapter. Thanks for the translation nevertheless.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh darn, manga getting licenced too... I read the LN on N*velplanet and caught up before the site got taken down. Thanks for translating these.

Wasn't the king of Refreese described to look like a certain detective from Die Hard in the LN? And he also has a ship called McClane 😄

Oh noes, i'm calling the FBI, someone is "violating license rights on the internerds!"

Shut Down the MangaDex!

Sometimes i wish that Japanese companies could start to persecute aggainst free sharing of their material in any language around the world, no matter it is licenced or not in any country (in fact they already do it in YouTube at least) to remove all the pussies from the anime/manga community and let only the brave remain.

Group Leader
@JakkRo or idk man, like support the author as now the series is accessible in language that you can understand?
Unless you think that the author doesn't deserve getting paid from their own work then I have nothing to return.

@lapizlazuli

If we consider that until this moment people here had read all the chapters without to contribute with a single penny to the author, and this author never allowed that no matter which language is his work being translated by fans, no one here never was being so righteous as some may think.

So, since we all here in MD are in "piracy" since the very begin, i guess, just guess, that remove all the content and stop the translation just for the told reason is an exagerated reaction that don't have any effect in help the author, since almost all people here will not buy the manga in english for the next 5 years until the slow releases of Yen Press reach the current chapters. Also because we already have read it.

I don't know, newcomers surely should not start the manga by piracy if it is available in english, so again i just guess that keep the translation of the last chapters and removing the older chapters seems fair, again considering that it always has been "piracy".

Just a guess. That is what i did btw with a series that i shared in my language and which also was licenced in my country. Anyway, i also stop sharing it by other reasons.
Who is translating freely can stop by any reason and any time of course. And deserves thanks, or thanks and bye in the end, lol

Users who are viewing this thread