Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Episode 12

At least the light novels are giving us a drama CD, with it being about an original story written by the author. Who knows one drama CD can lead to more things, possibly?

It's so fluffy. The artist seems to have a problem drawing the full version, but in chibi form it looks great.

Thanks for picking up back up I beg if y’all for more update I want to see more I hope this get a second season in the anime

Contributor
Someone spoil me, does he get the Phoenix, Turtle, and Dragon too?

Double-page supporter
Should he not have named the tiger "Byakko"?

Double-page supporter
@lapizlazuli:

Read the following info.
It is no. 4 there.

https://jpninfo.com/105654

You should understand that it indeed means "white tiger" but in Japan it is also the name/term of one of the 4 divine beasts from Asian mythology.
Well, the Japanese were pretty "original" using that name but it still is the name of the divine Beast.

Group Leader
@Talh
yes I fully aware about that, but if we're talking about this series then Byakko is her epithet, Byakutei is her title, and Kohaku is her name. You even can see the kanji for Kohaku (琥珀) that Touya wrote on the ground.

Also there is no peculiarity about "white tiger" either, that's basically just how Japanese people say white tiger in Japanese and at the same time, the mythical beast is a tiger with white fur. So if an English speaking people addresses this beast, it will be "the white tiger".

Great work mate, I was starting to fear no one would keep this series alive!

Dex-chan lover
?? Her hair suddenly changed so drastically I was half wondering who she was. Lel

Users who are viewing this thread