Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Episode 29

Aggregator gang
In the anime I think they specifically said she was naked down there and no panties, can't remember for sure now.

Double-page supporter
The way to beat Slip is simple, but everyone it's used on doesn't realize what's about to happen. Same way you deal with a Grease spell in D&D: Don't move. Lost traction only matters when you start to move. Keep your legs perfectly still. Of course, you won't beat whatever else he's got, but it would be impressive.

Fed-Kun's army
That's the normal reaction unlike that other manga about orphanage and elf only wearing a pantsu

Dex-chan lover
The robot's design (face) reminds me of Etrian Odyssey 3's Yggdroid… =/

Double-page supporter
I thought the best reason to read over watch was time investment.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the time I watched Kodomo no Jikan TV version, and it was censored so much, it seemed much worse than it was.
Was that the one with the little girl that tries to blackmail her teacher into a relationship or something? Children are so precocious.

censorship is still bullshit but i can imagine the animators sitting there like "Man, what the hell is this shit" which is pretty funny

Dex-chan lover
...This chapter felt worse than even a faux-harem ending. There's no point in this story other than to see a god in a medieval world. The rules are arbitrary when that smartphone can work around them. No villian remotely posts a challenge. The main character has no personality. Even by the limited fantasy I have read this is bad.

I keep reading to see how the story goes. But I really don't enjoy reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread