Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Man, cant wait for the next one

Hope you stay Lapis!

Dex-chan lover
screw the self-descripting villain and sloppy fight scene

im here for the harem

Dex-chan lover
When the only child was staying outside, parents were happy.
Thus the only child wouldn't be an only child anymore.

Double-page supporter
for the WN how are we supposed to read it now? I was on like ch360~ and can no longer seem to find a working link for the discord?

Isn't it nice when the official fiancee actually wants to add qualified members to the harem? Touya has it better than he knows.

Fed-Kun's army
Well.. i got banned from the server.. even though I'm really looking forward to it.. now i cant read WN version again

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus Doesn't Touya's coat do basically the same thing? It negates every magic type the wearer can use (double damage for the ones you can't but he can use all of them so it doesn't matter), and I can't check the physical defenses since the chapter isn't here, and I can't remember it off-hand. Pretty sure his coat has really good physical resistance too but I'm not sure, it makes him almost as invincible though.

Dex-chan lover
@lapizlazuli i hope you guy can keep translating this series till the end, its proof that you did such a good job that ppl just want to steal your work

Contributor
@lapizlazuli Out of curiosity, could you explain what was meant in the WN Translation status about someone who was profiting off the work?

Group Leader
@Ominous kinda OOT but anyway, someone stole Pixel's translation from our discord server then reedit the files and upload them to their website and plastered their patreon link in the chapter to support "their translation".

Users who are viewing this thread