Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - Episode 41

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 oh yeah, I forgot it did that. Not that it seems to matter much for him since he doesn't really get hit with anything.

as a leecher, i just have to say the person that translates : do as you see fit. you owe us nothing. Stay safe and be happy.

Group Leader
@Raidou13 @RenaChan next time please use our mangadex group page to ask about this kind of thing as this has nothing to do with the chapter.

No, our discord server went private since few months ago and we don't have any plan to make it public again in the near future. The reason we went private is strongly related to the credit page on this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t quite get why Yumina keeps adding girls to the group, but maybe she is just into that kind of thing.
Apart from that I’m looking forward to see how that “invincible” general gets defeated.

Double-page supporter
A king wanting his son-in-law-to-be to be the next king, when he clearly has a brother and a bunch of other relatives.
Because that's how monarchy works, obviously. Right. And here we were with Prince Philip still a prince despite his wife is the Queen of Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread