Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Episode 44

Dex-chan lover
He has some right to be agrieved by these events, but only a little; he dug this hole mostly by himself.

Double-page supporter
I had to double-take at the webnovel design of her:
that hairstyle and wielding two swords XD (ZUN probably got mad)

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
What kind of ecosystem do they have there? You can't just take out all the predators in an instant and have no effects lol.

Reactions: le3
What Touya meant in the last panel: Your life was not worth that much for me.
By being so modest he is not giving any value of saving someone from a difficult situation and just waving it of as a pure whim helping.
What an awful person he is

@kai-nagami Indeed. The bad characterization makes Touya as a heartless brat that does things on a whim. He show little interest or empathy in anyone he saves except a few.

For those too lazy to search
"Special wards (特別区, tokubetsu-ku) are a special form of municipalities in Japan under the 1947 Local Autonomy Law. They are city-level wards: primary subdivisions of a prefecture with municipal autonomy largely comparable to other forms of municipalities. "

Dex-chan lover
Touya: breathes
New King: Yup, now you have to marry my daughter.
Touya:
ERuCUk4_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, I started reading the light novels and kinda want to drop the Manga just to free up some space on my follows list....

.... On the other hand....

I do want to keep following this at least until it reaches the point where
it turns into a mecha Manga.

Mostly to look at the comments.

@kai-nagami @harvest
I agree with you. However, I believe that for the most part, he is acting like that because he have a cheat, so it’s almost like he feels bad to receive a reward for something that is mostly thanks to god.

Maybe if he actually starts accepting rewards for his heroics he wouldn't get shoved another fiancee.... unless that was his actual plan

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the point where they just have full on job interview scenes for the harem members, to keep the number under triple digits. I know it never reaches triple digits, but I'd still like to see a scene like that in this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
So when does he become emporer of all the lands on the basis of being heir to every throne

Dex-chan lover
@lazerus56

Well.
Later, pretty much right before he becomes an actual god. And has other gods living on the world for a vacation as his 'family'.

Users who are viewing this thread