Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

Ch. 50, is there any of the Toya waifus who didn't had her "private" dating moment with him? 2 kisses and 3 holding hands by now.

Dex-chan lover
You'd probably get better characters from a pack of inflatable sex dolls than this manga

The MC is literally god and there are absolutely no stakes or tension

Because the author is a massive bigot the main character
describes Chinese people as sneaky and evil and lets a giant monster wipe them all out
later in the story

Still, would bang the twins...

Dex-chan lover
@LordoftheKeep I didn't even thought a stupid super easy mode isekai like this one could pull something really 'bad taste'
like that. Initially I just thought this author only "add thing that sound cool to him" into his story but that spoiler change my mind

We might have different political view but to go that far to add something like that into the work for "kid" is just inexcusable

Dex-chan lover
@windfang

Despite how goofy the series is, the author also makes the MC extremely violent at some points.

He threatens to
rip the dick off someone and shove it down his throat

I'm not sure if that was translation shenanigans, but it made me do a double-take.

Dex-chan lover
@LordoftheKeep sound like edgy teen author to me and since he is indeed shove everything that he believe it sound cool to his story
It sound really possible... that it is indeed author doing not translation fault -__-

This is starting to get good again, and just in time too. Shouldn't they be preparing to make another season in anime or no? I hope so, they got way more than enough material to go with now.

Dex-chan lover
@MistaJ1987 they main point is if it sold or not. pretty much any other series out there has material for several seasons but won't get them due to bad sales of the first one.

I got the first session already but I might try to get it on blue ray or dvd incase I some how lose my Apple account

Users who are viewing this thread