Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - A Day Alone Together

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, what was the reason we were given about why mc absolutely cannot join them but must remain in this town no matter what?

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, what was the reason we were given about why mc absolutely cannot join them but must remain in this town no matter what?
Because, paranoia. This world isn't that great, you should have a hint by seeing how easily one can be snatched to become a slave, he is worried about something fallowing him around and pretty much spot on. People were jumping to each other throats just a while before Demon Lord came by AND people that summoned a bunch of fucking OP killing machines wouldn't just let them go nor left unchecked roaming wild and potentially overthrow a kingdom on a wish...

That aside, usually not into fanservice, but I'll let this one slide... we shall miss you Chris...

CPHRKDY.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because, paranoia. This world isn't that great, you should have a hint by seeing how easily one can be snatched to become a slave, he is worried about something fallowing him around and pretty much spot on. People were jumping to each other throats just a while before Demon Lord came by AND people that summoned a bunch of fucking OP killing machines wouldn't just let them go nor left unchecked roaming wild and potentially overthrow a kingdom on a wish...
none of that prevents him from travelling with a party though? More like he will raise more suspicion solo'ing, and he would obviously be safer with the party.
Besides, we have never been "given that reason" (as far as my faulty memory remembers), sounds like mostly our conjecture based on how he keeps on detecting that he's being watched and suspect it is the kingdom. The only reason I remember being given is "my initial plan was to remain at that city" and then no reason given why he can't just change the initial plan

Dex-chan lover
I kinda forgot - what reason does he have to split up with them again?
Isn't he unemployed anyways and could technically bum around with them for as long as they tolerate him or as he pleases?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I wholeheartedly appreciate seeing a slowburn romance that feels natural like this.

Dex-chan lover
none of that prevents him from travelling with a party though? More like he will raise more suspicion solo'ing, and he would obviously be safer with the party.
Besides, we have never been "given that reason" (as far as my faulty memory remembers), sounds like mostly our conjecture based on how he keeps on detecting that he's being watched and suspect it is the kingdom. The only reason I remember being given is "my initial plan was to remain at that city" and then no reason given why he can't just change the initial plan
I know, you know, everyone knows that there's just not enough reason why they're splitting up, in the manga at least...

There's not much internal monologue explaining why he act suspicious, why he doesn't trust them or why he can't follow them.

He technically NOW has no obligations to the kingdom (a part those 2 silver and 10 copper coins, BTW i LN they gave him 2 gold coins)
nor anyone else, he doesn't need to worry about the other summoned heroes as they all had cheat skills and since all above were pretty convincing, neither about the Demon King...

Dex-chan lover
I kinda forgot - what reason does he have to split up with them again?
Isn't he unemployed anyways and could technically bum around with them for as long as they tolerate him or as he pleases?
Yep, the kingdom threw him out with just a pocket change.
He just wants to get stronger, since the world is pretty hostile...

Fed-Kun's army
Soooo... I still don't get why they have to separate. I understand the girls need to do something important, but why can't MC go with them to help their quest? Does he have somewhere else he absolutely needs to be? Their separation seems completely unnecessary.
How I see it is like this... For example, you have a friend you just met in your last year of High School. You're good friends, but your major only needs 2 years, while your friend needs an 8 year Doctorate.

You're not going to change your major, college, and everything just because you're good friends. You can still keep in touch, but you just won't see each other for a while.

Plus you have to remember Sora and the two others only met recently and haven't known each other for that long.

Well, that's my interpretation on the situation though.

Dex-chan lover
So it has come to this...

I wonder if he's going to put a tracker on them like in the novel

Dex-chan lover
Eh so they will stay loyal to the novel afterall, I was hoping they would deviate.

Dex-chan lover
"Go and get intimate with the man you will probably never see again."
Great advise from the freind.
They're cute and all but... you know, is it a good memory, or a sad seperation if it goes too well?
She knows Chris just needs her pipes cleaned

Users who are viewing this thread