Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - A Gentle Lie

Dex-chan lover
Chris is the best part of this manga. I sure hope the author has something good planned to replace her or I might lose interest.

That's some hamfisted bullshit. "Oh no, not the mysterious gaze at mah back! I can't endanger my two party members!"
Bro, who or whatever that gaze is has already realized that these two girls are close to you and if that gaze has malicious intentions it can way easier do you harm, by using the girls as hostages or whatever. Might as well stay with them. 3 people can better defend themselves than 2.
Yup my thoughts exactly you should protect the people you care about or die trying. It's far saver for them to be traveling with you especially since your a boy instead of two beautiful women traveling by themselves who could be be good prey to a group of slavers...

Dex-chan lover
Yup my thoughts exactly you should protect the people you care about or die trying. It's far saver for them to be traveling with you especially since your a boy instead of two beautiful women traveling by themselves who could be be good prey to a group of slavers...
Currently he has no way to protect himself, not to mention them, making yourself die isn't an option.

Users who are viewing this thread