Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - A Gentle Lie

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what the author's plans are, but things can go just two ways at this point:
  • the author makes them actually split, attempting some half-assed story about the MC's adventures
  • this chapter is just a cliffhanger and in the next few chapters something "big" happens for them to stick together
I could understand if this was some drama/psychological kind of story, but both the "comedy" and "romance" tags are there, which makes me doubt this development will go anywhere at this point.

I'm betting on the fact the "mysterious gaze" will come out next chapter, they will fight it/understand what's going on and for some reason they'll just stick together again.
PS: I also want a "harem" tag to not leave out the other girl, but a man can only dream at this point

Dex-chan lover
those last panels of their faces. kill me now thats so sad. i came to this chapter for my weekly dopamine hit but now im just depressy

Dex-chan lover
Why do you guys acting like it's ending? We're just getting started bruh! I have yet to see him putting trackers on the girls!!

Dex-chan lover
Today's on "Manga panels out of context":
SFHhguv.jpg

Chris is bigger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why do you guys acting like it's ending? We're just getting started bruh! I have yet to see him putting trackers on the girls!!
As far as I remember, it was supposed to be communication device but as he lacked skill it came out as just a tracker, while I find it okay, since it would stop me from getting worried, the fact he call it a day kinda ruined it for me...

That's some hamfisted bullshit. "Oh no, not the mysterious gaze at mah back! I can't endanger my two party members!"
Bro, who or whatever that gaze is has already realized that these two girls are close to you and if that gaze has malicious intentions it can way easier do you harm, by using the girls as hostages or whatever. Might as well stay with them. 3 people can better defend themselves than 2.

By not making too much of the deal of him caring about them, albeit them shopping together is showing he does, would put them less of danger for the mysterious force to take advantage of them.
And yeah, motherfuckers would take them hostage if they find out Sora ain't that underpowered...

Dex-chan lover
For whomever doesn't care: The eyes are actually a loli catkin slave assassin sent by the king to monitor him in case he gets powerful. He saves and bullshit frees her from her slave seal. Which makes her fall in love with him and follow him around. The two current girls only show up again much later in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread