Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - A Gentle Lie

Group Leader
Just the two of us..

18.png

(page without text, credit to redrawer)

Dex-chan lover
Yep it's totally "best for the both of you" that you both hide your feelings and split up, likely to never see each other ever again because it's a large fantasy world with seemingly no communication magic and no means of quickly traveling between places as the manga has made it quite clear that journeys between towns take multiple days at a time. I get that Sora's concerned about this "gaze" but c'mon... you are about as close to Chris and her sister as you can be and you abandon the entire relationship?

I guess the author must have ran out of ideas about what to do with the current party but dumping two basically main characters after they've been together for over thirty-five chapters is a very strange move. With those two gone, the only actual characters in the story are what? Sora and the cloud spirit thing that doesn't talk?

G-P

Dex-chan lover
That's some hamfisted bullshit. "Oh no, not the mysterious gaze at mah back! I can't endanger my two party members!"
Bro, who or whatever that gaze is has already realized that these two girls are close to you and if that gaze has malicious intentions it can way easier do you harm, by using the girls as hostages or whatever. Might as well stay with them. 3 people can better defend themselves than 2.

Users who are viewing this thread