Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Their Promise

Group Leader
Sorry guys... couldn't control myself...
Alternate Ending-
JOKE_FINA.png

Dex-chan lover
“Let’s go on adventures together again” even though you have absolutely zero reason to not go with them? Also, it’s been like 40+ chapters of these girls that said they weren’t going to be around long cause they were leaving are JUST now leaving.

Dex-chan lover
in other manga, this is the point where the flag is put up that triggers “stronger ex adventurer is running a sex trafficking ring and these girls will be captured for it”. i really hope thats not what happens with how wholesome this manga has been but well see

Dex-chan lover
wasn't this the part where the story went downhill after that are said by people who read the novel :worry:
Not really. They basing it off reading the web novel. There been a handful of changes in the plot since the manga is based of the light novel adaptation which all been positive in my eyes.

And no the story doesn't go downhill from here. The next arc hints at the possible downhill but the arc afterwards kinda solidifies it. The main "downhill" is
MC keeps meeting more female adventurer groups and basically forming a beta mc isekai harem
. Outside of that it's still the same adventuring and what not the manga has shown just with more people. There is a hidden subplot in "Interlude" WN chapters where it goes into POV of leaders of other factions and is kinda different from other isekai adventure stories, but no clue if the manga will show that or stick to the generic adventuring.

Users who are viewing this thread