Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Their Promise

Dex-chan lover
@Sulflower the "here's Johnny" scene was hilarious :kek:
And here we had 43 chapters of them parting ways! I wonder who will he meet next? Maybe something original, like a a new girls only party or some slave girls? That would be new...:fml:
Bonus points for originality if at least one is a beast girl/demon/dark elf, because society discriminate against them while the protagonist is so magnanimous and open minded...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the great work, story might get more interesting depending on his next encounter.

and thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Well, it eas fun while it lasted... as much as everyone pointed out, he should stick with them.

Think there was just not enough exposition to "being watched" by something, it should be in each chapter at least once to make him feel uncomfortable and rightfully believing being around him might put them in some sort of danger.

Aggregator gang
Sorry guys... couldn't control myself...
Alternate Ending-
JOKE_FINA.png

Well it is the beta male type jp shy around girls troupe.

Aggregator gang
wasn't this the part where the story went downhill after that are said by people who read the novel :worry:
I'm up to current translated chapter and nope. There is some serious story stuff then anything before some very enjoyable long form arcs introduce new characters. Where the novel is currently at is the strongest it's been in my view

Aggregator gang
Well, it eas fun while it lasted... as much as everyone pointed out, he should stick with them.

Think there was just not enough exposition to "being watched" by something, it should be in each chapter at least once to make him feel uncomfortable and rightfully believing being around him might put them in some sort of danger.
He did have a reason for leaving he is being watched and he knows the kingdom are after him. He doesn't want to expose them to that danger especially with the stalking presence he's worried about them getting caught up in it. He mentioned at least till he gets stronger and as he's going to a different place he can ask around about the 2 friends they are looking for

Dex-chan lover
He finds two slave girls for his party and sets on a journey. Eventually it goes into the usual twist that the hero/demon lord is just a game for the goddess and he sets on helping the demons to kill her.
So we had a good, established party with a normal romance, but the author fucking absolutely HAD to fuck it up and go for the trendy slave route? WHY? Why the hell do Japanese authors love slaves so much?
Could you spoil me one more thing and tell me if those two slave girls somehow later turn out to be their missing friends? Because of course they would if we're going for clichés.

Dex-chan lover
So we had a good, established party with a normal romance, but the author fucking absolutely HAD to fuck it up and go for the trendy slave route? WHY? Why the hell do Japanese authors love slaves so much?
Could you spoil me one more thing and tell me if those two slave girls somehow later turn out to be their missing friends? Because of course they would if we're going for clichés.
Nah. One slave is the catkin loli who's stalking him now by orders of the king. The other is the saint turned slave after a demon plot. The friend the two girls are looking for is actually an elf that has been forcefully turned into the Maou by the goddess. And the other if I'm not mistaken is living in a secret elf village deep in the demon forest while protected by the demons. Which is why they would've never found her.

Users who are viewing this thread