Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - The Spirit's Name

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Whenever I see Ciel, I always think of Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler. Never knew that it was apparently popular in a bunch of other things too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Surely the spirit who learned how to speak from the girl who loved him will push him to go join them.

Dex-chan lover
L'Arc-en-Ciel has been around since '91.
Yep, specially with the whole advent of Visual Kei, French language is seen as exotic and romantic! One of the best bands (the best imo) of all times Dir En Grey was born as a mixture of punk and VK! The singer Kyo has two other projects Petit Brabancon(with yukihiro the drummer of L'Arc-en-Ciel+3 other top Japanese musicians from prominent bands) and Sukekiyo! Le Sadies(Sadness) was the precursor of DEG! As you can see 2/3 have French names! :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
"Hospital" in German is "Krankenhaus". From what I understand, this comes from the word "kranken", which means "suffer", and "haus", house. Basically, a hospital is a house of suffering, which sounds pretty hardcore and spooky. Even "kranken" sounds like Kraken, a mythological monster.

Anyway, in our language, hospital is "rumah sakit", where "rumah" means "house", and "sakit" means "sick". Basically, it is a sick house. I believe this is came from Dutch "ziekenhuis", roughly with same meaning. Well, it sounds totally normal compared to German, I think.
I mean krank is sick either in body or in mind. Kranken then could be read as sick people. So it just feels like Ziekenhuis, house for sick people.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Sora n his dark past...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_lo6to45t3r1qiucd5o1_500.gif
was thinking the same...

Dex-chan lover
Almost thought Ciel was gonna turn into a waifu right that instant. And then MC would have to breed it.
Will forever be sad that he didn't breed the other girls, especially Chris.

Thanks for the TL
Lol, I thought so too.

Don’t give up hope though, there’s still time!

Users who are viewing this thread