Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - Order of the Knights

Dex-chan lover
Can he see peoples mana through walls/objects or use presence detection to do the same? Because if he paired that up his new gun he'd be OP as hell. Someone flipped a table for cover? Who cares shot through it, you know where he is. He's hiding in a barrel? Unload on him like he's a fish. Though this is assuming it has the needed penetration, I don't remember them saying what it was chambered for or what type of ammo it was.

Dex-chan lover
Btw is this weekly or monthly?
being caught up aside, i can imagine some ppl just waiting til 10 chapters pass and then catching up , depending on how much you remember (tho i don't mind waiting longer for stuff with mystery elements since there are interesting discussions and theorycrafting)

Dex-chan lover
Can he see peoples mana through walls/objects or use presence detection to do the same? Because if he paired that up his new gun he'd be OP as hell. Someone flipped a table for cover? Who cares shot through it, you know where he is. He's hiding in a barrel? Unload on him like he's a fish. Though this is assuming it has the needed penetration, I don't remember them saying what it was chambered for or what type of ammo it was.
Wallhack basically!!!

Dex-chan lover
not even gonna ask the receptionist if the guild were the ones observing you?

Dex-chan lover
I would've been very pissed if Sora stupidly ignored Mana Detection because it costs two points considering he knows he has a watcher, a blip appeared and disappeared in his presence detection, and that he displayed his gun trump card.

Supporter
I like how this MC operates most of the time, it feels pretty realistic to me.

Those skills seem like a no-brainer, especially because they will level up easily as he uses them. I guess his hesitation to spend the points just comes from how he always likes to have extra points on hand to pick up a skill in an emergency situation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

With his new detection skills, and coupled with his Scout job, soon he will just need to point his gun at a general direction, and he will hit something significant - hopefully that observer eats some lead soon

Users who are viewing this thread