Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Something Strange with the Knights

Dex-chan lover
Usually mc would wipe the floor already with his former "sensei" in this time, there's still a skill gap between a more professional adventurer. This is such a welcome change.

Suddenly got darker again from all the fluff, that subjugation group looks like Indianapolis crew.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As bad as this manga is in like a million ways, I have to admit it captures the feel of a nice rpg. Makes me wanna replay skyrim.

EDIT: changed my mind, this sucks

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

Wow, a demon. Something definitely going to be more interesting.

Professor Severus Snape My Body is Ready

Dex-chan lover
As bad as this manga is in like a million ways, I have to admit it captures the feel of a nice rpg. Makes me wanna replay skyrim.

Nah, Skyrim is like a trashy "op mc isekai", with everyone around getting their panties wet so much as he breathe in their general direction and immediately trust their lives to him as they met.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Maybe a good question to ask now is what are 'legit' summoned heroes doing and where are they now?
PS: It took me until this chapter to take a look at the author's name, "Aruku Hito" 「歩く人」. The author's name is aptly named for the title 'Isekai Walking' as aruku hito can be translated to 'Walking Person'.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Maybe a good question to ask now is what are 'legit' summoned heroes doing and where are they now?
PS: It took me until this chapter to take a look at the author's name, "Aruku Hito". The author's name is aptly named for the title 'Isekai Walking' as aruku hito can be translated to 'Walking Person'.
It was in Chapter 44 (that I somehow missed myself), they're doing "so, so" because instead going out, explore the world, meet people, smell the graas, etc. still stuck in "tutorial" at the kingdom grounds.

Good eye with the name, it's such a dad joke.

Users who are viewing this thread