Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Demon

Dex-chan lover
Although the drawing is not top tier or too beautiful, I actually kinda like this isekai with MC not too OP, laid-back, taking it easy, there is actual romance happening, skill progression is normal(unlike other isekai which immediately get all op skill)👍.
Hoping new releases coming soon seems the story started including demon👀
Is there translated LN I can read somewhere?

Group Leader
Sora next chapter...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Was that demon searching for otherworlders? or for something else?
I think narratively it makes sense that hes looking for the summoned heroes. It could be some kind of object as well but if we presume that the whole orc thing was a trap to lure the human forces in it makes sense that hes disappointed when none of the heroes showed up.
+ that gives our MC a chance to get involved in the "bigger" story.
But honestly who knows, the story could just as well progress into one of those "and then the demon king was killed in the background" or "our cozy hero gets OP and fights the demon king" types.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I was gonna drop this but damn that got me interested. That was a surprisingly strong buildup for this demon and the demon lord. The stark contrast of this manga's normal laidback feel and the sudden explosion of violence really made an impact. Also the fact they say "He's gone already!" means they likely didn't defeat him, he probably just realized what he was looking for wasn't there and left. The army of experienced fighters were beneath his notice and not worth finishing off. I like it when the villains are an actual threat and the MC has to work his way up to defeat him.

Users who are viewing this thread