Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Show

Dex-chan lover
Lol! It's Gacha Time!!
3t83o2.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
man, I'd be complaining so much to the game devs if they pulled that shit on me.
How can you just group up all those resistances together and decide such an arbitrary ordering lol. I would even argue that paralysis is less powerful than poison (paralysis doesn't kill you per se, but poison does) and their prices aren't even equal, like wtf man.

Dex-chan lover
How can you just group up all those resistances together and decide such an arbitrary ordering lol. I would even argue that paralysis is less powerful than poison (paralysis doesn't kill you per se, but poison does) and their prices aren't even equal, like wtf man.
Simple: poisoning enemies are meant to appear way earlier than paralysing (also include antidotes being cheaper), and the latter are meant for when gaining 3 Skill pts. is not that difficult or developing the rest of the available skills further would be around those prices. He just bulldozed though skill progression and broke sequence, so to speak.

But immunities that early? Those things are usually late game AND class-restricted more often than not. If you're going to RPVG-mech your way out of writing an Isekai, at least do it right.

Dex-chan lover
Well, small blessing, the demon is feeling chatty. So try to keep it entertained and talking, will give you a little time at least for the spirit to recover and perhaps removing that mask. Though they are trying to take him alive to the king, so maybe leave it on for fighting off the demon as their orders will force them to fight with him at least to keep him alive, no telling what they will act like with it off, plus it gives buffs. Best case scenario the demon is amused enough to not care about killing them.

Dex-chan lover
man, I'd be complaining so much to the game devs if they pulled that shit on me.
I don't know what games you play, but outside pokemon paralysis is almost always a lose your turn status effect, its brutal and often one of the worst status effects. Sure it doesn't kill you, but the odds of it getting you killed are way worse than poisons. Now it being after poison immunity, that feels wrong, you typically get each resistance, then the immunities.

Users who are viewing this thread