Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Show

Dex-chan lover
This encounter just keeps getting worse. Orcs -> Assassin -> Demon

Next he'll be dealing with a full-blown natural disaster.
Worst part is when he is done, getting back from walking through a hurricane or something like that, with a new ability that makes him unmovable while walking, he is going to fail the wolf quest and go down rank :haa:

Dex-chan lover
man, I'd be complaining so much to the game devs if they pulled that shit on me.
How can you just group up all those resistances together and decide such an arbitrary ordering lol. I would even argue that paralysis is less powerful than poison (paralysis doesn't kill you per se, but poison does) and their prices aren't even equal, like wtf man.
never expect ANY author to know how game mechanic is

Contributor
It covered the important beats. Sora shrugs off the paralysis. Sora fights back. Sora analyzes that mask and realizes what fate awaits him if he stays in this country. Demon shows up and starts his monologue.
still something that only happened in 10 minutes.

Dex-chan lover
man, I'd be complaining so much to the game devs if they pulled that shit on me.
How can you just group up all those resistances together and decide such an arbitrary ordering lol. I would even argue that paralysis is less powerful than poison (paralysis doesn't kill you per se, but poison does) and their prices aren't even equal, like wtf man.
In D&D, while poisoned you have stat loss and time to chug a potion, while paralysed you're open to see yourself torn to shreds and do nothing about it.

Dex-chan lover
On a scale of 1 to 10, how fucked is MC right now?

Also, wanna bet that 13 is the friend of the girls?

Dex-chan lover
That demon looks like a rejected design from Black Clover lol. Can't wait for our oh-so-intelligent protagonist to get the "demon immunity" skill next so he can win against a foe he has no right winning against.

Dex-chan lover
Serious answer, probably not. It barely did anything against a somewhat stronger orc and this guy is a full blown demon.
I was hoping brass bullets are like kryptonite. Like it's pretty harmless to humans but deadly when inside demons :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread