Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Show

Dex-chan lover
I assume either the demon will take more interest in the slavery mask than the squabble between humans (with his "humans never change" bit being something about demons disliking magic slavery for w/e reason), or it'll turn out Sora was what he was looking for back when he blew up the knights, and he'll just take him instead or something.

Contributor
Hey, it's that Demon from earlier! Why is he missing half of his shirt now?

Dex-chan lover
This encounter just keeps getting worse. Orcs -> Assassin -> Demon

Next he'll be dealing with a full-blown natural disaster.
Yeah, the manga just continues to esculate. At this point I don't believe there is anything that can happen that can help the mc live that would be believable without being considered plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
Always the worst when you meet someone who enjoys enthusiastic walks through the woods

Dex-chan lover
Demon: Oh hey, 'sup.
Sora: Umm, could we maybe pretend this didn't happen and go our separate ways.
Demon: I like to watch.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! Guess they'll be freed and befriend the masked assailant? Or the demon will interfere somehow lol or see Ciel and 'spare' him

Dex-chan lover
From here on out, the story becomes complete trash =(

Hopefully the manga changes a lot around.

Dex-chan lover
He is not like any insta op MC so how will he get out of this? Teleportation? Devil will be merciful? We will find out soon :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
It covered the important beats. Sora shrugs off the paralysis. Sora fights back. Sora analyzes that mask and realizes what fate awaits him if he stays in this country. Demon shows up and starts his monologue.
the-incredible-villain.gif

Users who are viewing this thread