Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Facing The Demon

Dex-chan lover
Checked out the novella:
he convinces a demon to put a curse on him that prevents him from damaging the Demon King. After that, he'll ask a few questions, ask to spare the other summoners, and the demon will just fly away. Demon also break the slave mask.
+ten-year-old waifu

Dex-chan lover
This MC is a fucking moron.
Checked out the novella:
he convinces a demon to put a curse on him that prevents him from damaging the Demon King. After that, he'll ask a few questions, ask to spare the other summoners, and the demon will just fly away. Demon also break the slave mask.
+ten-year-old waifu

And imo that's fucking horrible writing.
Because there's no reason.
The demon should just, rationally, kill him. Why risk it? Dead men are no longer a risk

Dex-chan lover
This MC is a fucking moron.

And imo that's fucking horrible writing.
Because there's no reason.
The demon should just, rationally, kill him. Why risk it? Dead men are no longer a risk
There is a reason.
The demons are not genocidal maniacs who want to kill all humans. They're actually fine coexisting with humans, but they can't really coexist with a kingdom that believes humans are inherently superior to all other races, uses slavery magic to strip people of their free will, kidnaps people from other worlds to use as cannon fodder against the demons, and casually throws away otherworlders who aren't useful and preemptively kills otherworlders that might end up falling into the hands of rival countries. Sora is no fan of this country's king, and that makes him a potential ally of the demons.

Dex-chan lover
Sora has no acceptable means of escaping this alive. There is no justifiable excuse for him to avoid death when his opponent can just make cavitation blasts from a distance. He should be a dead man isekai walking.

Aggregator gang
Obviously he's gonna get saved, but I dig this manga just because our boy is weak as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Checked out the novella:
+ten-year-old waifu
I expected her to be at least 14... WTH... Must be because she's too flat, I guess. How good is the novel btw? Just reading the manga makes me feel the author lacks writting skills so much.

Dex-chan lover
How good is the novel btw? Just reading the manga makes me feel the author lacks writting skills so much.
Just checking that moment. It's hard to evaluate it like that. Not great reviews on novelupdates, though. I guess it's a formulaic isekai to pass the time with when you're bored.

Dex-chan lover
Well, there's no way he can beat that demon with his current ability.
Miracle is the only way.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing he will bluff his way out or challenge the demon in some why and with his pride he won't refuse the challenge.
Really looking forward to the next chapter "GO FOR A WALK"

Thanks everyone at Haikai Scans for the translation

"That said, leaving uncertain risks is not my style." MC must have learned something we're not shown if he thinks holding himself hostage was going to work.

Users who are viewing this thread