Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Stars That Crossed Paths

@feha You're reading too much into it, she just got a portion of Fiona's memories and power the same way the MC did with Karl Lind. The original idea of this series was that Sera and Evan work together to supplement each others power, but since Evans has become a Mary Sue Chosen One, they needed to give Sera a power up and some grand fated role to match.
Sera clearly loved the MC from the beginning she was ready to bang him many chapter back and clings to him constantly so not sure why you'd think this came out of nowhere.
There are plenty of series where people get memories of a past life and most don't involve them being overwritten.
Basically Sera saw the regrets of her ancestor/past life and how she lost everything and Sera decided on her own not waste her chance and to be more proactive so the same won't happen to her.
That along with the fact the series is ending and they need to rush things.

Dex-chan lover
Karl Lindo was definitely from 1998. No other way to explain that Win98 screensaver background in that "trajectories of men" story.

I really hate Felicia's design, it looks like they had a normal-looking design than some editor somewhere used photoshop to inflate her chest.

Group Leader
My last will and testament is similar to Fionas. "To my family, have my stuff. bye."

Welp, though it's probably for the best to just end it soon (with the revelation of Evan and Sera's ... origins and all)

ps. @AinsT1ck , p3/panel2 - there's an extra "I'm" that shouldn't be there...

Contributor
Go on, at least marry her... and no, don't say you'll do it after this final battle is over

Users who are viewing this thread