Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Carve A Path

Double-page supporter
what chapter does the manga end at? Seriously, how many axed novel mangas am I gonna end up asking this for?

ahhh the power of 'it isnt popular in japan so we'll just axe it'

the nips have no taste.

oh, i think it's best than enrolling in a one piece mode of damn infinite plots and 85% of the readers drop it.

isekai aren't mean to be a jump-shounen-like infinite adventuring world

Group Leader
not a great ending, but way better than "And thus, their adventure has just begun" ending.

Dex-chan lover
Fairly good axing. Explained what would have to be done, and since we know hero couldn't fail (that would have been an even bigger letdown) we might as well fast forward to the happy ending. XD

Dex-chan lover
Well dang, glad I scrolled so far down my follows today, because when I first saw this it wasn't marked as END. Would've never read these last 10 chaps.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, no final fight or anything. Still...if you gotta go out fast, better to wrap things up as best you can, than leave us hanging.
Glad that Evan and Sera are alright. Cute lil kiddo they got too.

I still remember the travesty of cage of eden ending , this was still better than that. At least it ended without you getting TOTALLY invested.

Double-page supporter
Massive buildup and then a cop-out ending what a waste

Dex-chan lover
couldn't they at least do 1 more chapter? I wanted to at least see how Baltro is put under the spell that kills him no need for some long epic figth

Users who are viewing this thread