Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Carve A Path

Dex-chan lover
This was hilarious. This would be akin to making a WW2 documentary series where everything was first detailed and shown properly, until the point where Germany attacks the USSR and Japan attacks Pearl Harbor. Then the audience would see the American decision to enter the war. But the next thing would suddenly be the Nuremberg Trials and the Tokyo Trial, with the USSR counterattack and the whole American campaign in Asia and Europe not shown at all.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing ending! 11/10 best conclusion ever. I am simply amazed by how quickly and cleanly they managed to wrap up the story. All that planning, intense battles, risking their lives with everything on the line, for that one final chance at beating the enemy. And all that sacrifice leads to such an amazing ending. I'm practically crying with emotion.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who know. . .is this really how this supposed to end. . or is this thing simply got axed

Contributor
That was the kind of ending I would've wanted... but not with an sudden jump like this!
It feels really weird to see a story that goes from rising action to resolution immediately, skipping the climax...!
Oh, what a shame. It had its fair share of good moments, I guess... but none of the great stuff since it seems it was axed.

I guess that's it for Carving a Path through Another World with Control Magic

That was rather bland, no ebic fight or anything. Hyping up his "magic unique to him" then not showing the battle

So basically Evan's control magic + Sera's timespace magic is so stronk, it affect the mangaka's timeline and we got timeskipped to post final boss fight! Aw jeez I guess this was axed? It was fun while it lasted.

Um... ok... wtf is this ending I kinda hoped it would be more like “oh the revival of (that one dragon I forgot about) is about to start” (a good 10-20 chapters later) they finally fight the dragon, 5-10 chapters later of a constant up and down for both teams then Evan kills the dragon and then they cut off to the “mommy where’s daddy”

Users who are viewing this thread