Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 27.1 - A miraculous omen and Actinobacteria in the limelight Part 1

Dex-chan lover
@Vectorius Don't think I could have said it any better. I wonder what kind of "science" the stuff government contractors peddle to keep getting government contracts for lots of money while producing nothing of note or value. Money is thrown at them continually and still... I can understand "whats the point of working so hard only to have some cunt steal your research and work to make money off of it" Which is a problem with china and wanting to manufacture in china. Shit is really complicated

Double-page supporter
This is what every scientist toils away for.

Most research shows little to no benefit in the immediate present, but the value of science is that by layering multiple discoveries on top of each other, your work will eventually bear fruit in one way or another.

Research and science are long-term. It's a shame that few funding agencies and governing bodies see the value in that.

Dex-chan lover
Research and science are long-term. It's a shame that few funding agencies and governing bodies see the value in that.
We definitely have a tendency towards desiring immediate results for everything. All kinds of things even outside of research are negatively impacted by that part of human nature, I suppose.

MD@Home
This manga has quite the few heartwarming, very wholesome moments like this chapter spread around... my natural instinct is to suspect that something bad is going to happen... but then again each time I have had that thought it would be resolved very briefly, which I have no qualms about actually. I don't know if to hope for that to stay the same or some kind of change... I just don't know with this manga XD I just want more of what the author is trying to depict and create

Users who are viewing this thread