Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 27.2 - A miraculous omen and Actinobacteria in the limelight Part 2

Dex-chan lover
@masina1
Nah, this is probably the plot-device kind of magic ice that melts from the top and even then the resulting water just evaporates to leave no trace of it ever being there.
Although I must admit I thought the same thing as your comment while reading this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
a perfect dome, no structures hurt, without any preperation. might call it a small plot hole. haha

i've always loved this series but it's never been so relevant before LOL thanks for the update!!!

ya boi just took off his mask in a quarantined town just for a flashy entrance

Double-page supporter
Really do wish this author stuck more to the pharmaceutical side of things rather than relying on op magic to solve all of his problems.

I read chapters 24 to 27 all in one shot, I didn't notice I hadn't read this series for so long even though it's one of my fav isekai ;_;

But omg... what a context, what a time to be reading this... talk about relevant, we can literally all relate to it, unfortunately this is not just fiction anymore but our daily reality 😢

So all we need is a Isekai'd pharmacist who can also use magic to resolve our current issues...shouldn't be too hard right?

Dex-chan lover
>pharmaceutical side of things
@ Aretheus
they've already developed microscopes and shit, even growing Penicillin - at this point it's just a usual medical story about usual medical stuff, isekai is RIP anyway

Double-page supporter
Well... That's one way of keeping those young folk from going to the beach and partying when they should be social distancing.

Users who are viewing this thread