Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 48

Group Leader
Charlotte and Blanche are reason enough to read this manga. They are both adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Like people said, someone trash r another man treasure...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Ellen getting happy for being useful makes me happy as well. It makes Falma not hog all the glory and well, if ever, she'd make a good lifetime partner for him, if age permits.

Also, WHY ARE THEIR DOGS eating something I probably won't even get to taste in this life? :pout:

Dex-chan lover
That's a spell that probably should've been introduced far earlier.

Yet again, if something tastes good, and people don't believe it's poisonous, they will eat it. And he just sliced it fresh.

People always assume that just because something is rare, it tastes good. Though no judgement here; I've not tasted them. My favourite mushroom is chanterelle anyway.

"My tongue is in bliss," is such a food writer phrase that doesn't belong coming from her.

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, just because it's very expensive doesn't make it good.
Truffle, caviar, it really isn't that great. :D

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte still the cutest. She can't be the main wife, but MC should take her as a mistress or something if he ever get married.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Ellen getting happy for being useful makes me happy as well. It makes Falma not hog all the glory and well, if ever, she'd make a good lifetime partner for him, if age permits.

Also, WHY ARE THEIR DOGS eating something I probably won't even get to taste in this life? :pout:
Remember how prisoners would eat lobster?
How steak and meat was farmers food at the same time rich would eat canned food. It is about popularity.
Truffle was a refined food to us even from Babylonian era but we could think that in this manga it wasn't yet popularized with the people.

Users who are viewing this thread