Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
oh Falma is definitely knocking Palle the fuckout when he finds out he hid that he is sick from them

also Merry Christmas to everyone I only had the chance to read these chapters after it was already Christmas where I am so . . .Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone

Dex-chan lover
I never said it didn't exist, I said that it wasn't common, which is accurate. There's plenty of darker hair colours, especially dark brown, but true black? Not at all common. My mother, for example, coming from Poland/Ukraine genetically, had really dark brown hair, such that I initially thought that it was black when I was a kid. However, as I got older, and my own hair went from a dirty blonde (my dad's hair colour) to a mousy brown to the dark brown that it is now, I realized that it was just a really dark brown with natural red undertones (which she confirmed when I asked her, when she was still alive). If we go to most any country in Europe, you'll see waves of blondes or brunettes, depending on the region, but scarce few true black-haired people (at least by natural colour).

By comparison, go anywhere in China except for where the Miao people live, and all you'll see is natural black hair, with maybe a few that have dyed it some other colour in the big cities, or that are mixed-race and as such have dark brown or even blonde hair instead. The Miao are an exception simply because they are an ethnic asian subgroup that naturally has blonde and brunette hair in some of the population due to their ancestry being traceable back from far north nomadic groups (they have ancestral stories of arctic circle-tier day/night cycles, and weather) that came south and settled in northern China, and eventually moved (or were moved) south to Guizhou and the surrounding provinces, but even then the majority are still primarily black-haired like Han Chinese. The same sort of thing happens in Japan, or Korea, or Vietnam, or any other Asian country, though with fewer and fewer instances of lighter hair.
Are we just making shit up now? Even in ancient Greece black hair was common

Dex-chan lover
So... a wild guess, the whole pantheon of this world is actually just Japanese people being isekai'd as gods or avatars of gods. Would be interesting set up, if done correctly. That other gods and their different incarnations just rampaged at times would support this.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, that is a political delineation, not ethnic, dumbass.
Man, this bro really is just making up bullshit all the time. If you really believe Europeans would believe black hair didn't exist, you're just a dimwit. Time to throw you on ignore so I never have to read your lies again.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this bro really is just making up bullshit all the time. If you really believe Europeans would believe black hair didn't exist, you're just a dimwit. Time to throw you on ignore so I never have to read your lies again.
How many ignorant motherfuckers like you are there that keep misreading what I said so many goddamn times even when I clarified that I didn't say that black hair didn't exist?!?

Dex-chan lover
...are you for real? How can you be wrong on so many fronts? and being so confident too?
I think he is talking about how portugal, spain, and greece have plenty of north african genes mixed in due to conquering and getting conqured.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the start of new arc!!!
If I remember correct it was a HIV AIDS right??

Dex-chan lover
Are we just making shit up now? Even in ancient Greece black hair was common
...are you for real? How can you be wrong on so many fronts? and being so confident too?
Man, this bro really is just making up bullshit all the time.
I think he is talking about how portugal, spain, and greece have plenty of north african genes mixed in due to conquering and getting conqured.
This is who he is. He's just trying to redefine what the world is like to make his argument seem like it's true and not bullshit. He's always like that. He can't stand being wrong, can't stand being questioned, despite have the worst "um ackchually" boner on the forums. He's a hypocrite, and not really worth bothering with.

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN up to around this part, the brother had
Leukemia.

Dex-chan lover
It could only be two things. Cancer or specifically, leukemia

Dex-chan lover
It is not a common hair colour in Europe or most anywhere else in the world, other than Asia and Africa.
Literaly the totaly of Africa, America, South Europa, Oceania and Asia, have population with nearly only black hair...
The only place it's not common are the north and est of Europe.

Greece isn't even European except politically, you motherfucking dumbass.
It's the first time i ever read someone this retarded... And i read quite a lot of retard on internet...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the female Medicine God was his assistant from the first chapter, and she held onto his ID as a memento of him.

No, the Empress had TB, so the cure for it would have been documented and spread by now. It's probably cancer.
I would disagree, he gets nosebleeds, has marks on his arms, this is something else i think..

Edit, just checked after reading others, yeah, blood cancer is likely.. Damnit.

Users who are viewing this thread