Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
This is a peak chapter from this series. Tackling the lore, trying to understand the mythos surrounding the people who were isekai'd, a character study on the MC's perspective, and the soothing words from a priest that alleviated the worries the MC has been carrying throughout the series. I'm bumping my score from an 8 to a 9.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Yep, it's much more lighter if u just treat it as a title, cz to become a hero for some people it just to heavy...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
If I were to theorize....wasn't the original world, Earth, got destroyed? The MC died before or in the moment Earth got destroyed. Then, the world Falma and us knew now was actually the same Earth. Wdyt?

Dex-chan lover
If I were to theorize....wasn't the original world, Earth, got destroyed? The MC died before or in the moment Earth got destroyed. Then, the world Falma and us knew now was actually the same Earth. Wdyt?
You need to read the prologue again...
There was absolutely nothing about his previous Earth being destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
So apparently people from earth have been sent to that world for a while to solve issues, given immense powers and being mistaken for gods for a while ?
Guess they didn't correct the perception then so now it's stuck with a church and all.

Dex-chan lover
So the previous medicine god was a waifu huh. :thumbsup:

And Falma's life is being written like the Bible lol.

0oxXkcQ.png

Haha. I totally get you. :lul:

Double-page supporter
I'm glad to know that there is at least one church in these isekai/fantasy stories that's not evil

Dex-chan lover
The temple always lighting up when he steps in it always makes me chuckle. Was funnier when his brother started praying to him and he started lighting up too. Kekw.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
So apparently people from earth have been sent to that world for a while to solve issues, given immense powers and being mistaken for gods for a while ?
Guess they didn't correct the perception then so now it's stuck with a church and all.
They are not "mistaken", they ARE gods. This chapter explains it very well: while Falma (and you) attaches to that word some expectations in terms of powers, duties and behaviors, due to how this word is used in OUR culture, those same expectations do not exist in this world. "God" is not a role to play out, it is just the word used to identify powerful otherworldly beings: you can read it as "isekai'd person", if it makes easier for you

I'm glad to know that there is at least one church in these isekai/fantasy stories that's not evil
Maybe... It's mostly that one church (as a place/location not church as a whole religion) and those priests (the ones that Priest Solomon oversees). It might count as spoiler
(not really since the MC liberated Priest Solomon before) but the higherups of that church/religion are not as good as they seem.

Users who are viewing this thread