Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 51 - Palle's Lesson

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

It’s quite ridiculous that the eldest son still hasn’t figured out that his lil bro is already a royal pharmacist with achievements beyond his father (albeit there is some excuse that he was studying abroad, which is quite legit). Also equally ridiculous is the parents who decided to keep quiet about.

Since he’s gonna stick around now, I imagine(/hope) there’s gonna be a humbling soon. (Otherwise it’s getting silly as it means the capital itself is trying to hide Falma’s achievements from one person.)
It’ll be interesting to see his reaction because he means well, albeit his method is rough and ridiculous.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter.

It’s quite ridiculous that the eldest son still hasn’t figured out that his lil bro is already a royal pharmacist with achievements beyond his father (albeit there is some excuse that he was studying abroad, which is quite legit). Also equally ridiculous is the parents who decided to keep quiet about.

Since he’s gonna stick around now, I imagine(/hope) there’s gonna be a humbling soon. (Otherwise it’s getting silly as it means the capital itself is trying to hide Falma’s achievements from one person.)
It’ll be interesting to see his reaction because he means well, albeit his method is rough and ridiculous.
Imagine still being in a university you struggled to get into through your own effort instead of using your father's influence. When you're about to give your thesis presentation you're told that your little brother was appointed to a top position at the National Health organization by the ruler of the country themselves without even going to school, has created many groundbreaking inventions, and is running their own business in less than a year.

Would you feel like finishing up your school work and graduating; that all the blood, sweat, and tears you put in are still worth something? The parents did the right thing by shutting the fuck up about it, there's no need to crush the elder son's spirit for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine still being in a university you struggled to get into through your own effort instead of using your father's influence. When you're about to give your thesis presentation you're told that your little brother was appointed to a top position at the National Health organization by the ruler of the country themselves without even going to school, has created many groundbreaking inventions, and is running their own business in less than a year.

Would you feel like finishing up your school work and graduating; that all the blood, sweat, and tears you put in are still worth something? The parents did the right thing by shutting the fuck up about it, there's no need to crush the elder son's spirit for no reason.
Parents consideration is a fair point, but they should at least still make limited disclosures on what the other siblings achieve (especially since he’s set to graduate as a valedictorian anyway). Palle thinks Falma is still the old Falma, it won’t hurt for the parents to say that Falma has achieved something. Palle clearly loves his siblings, so it would become a source of pride for him too. For instance just tell him Falma is doing well in his magic studies and patented something (choose one thing he patented).

Now, this one is 100% my personal perspective; if Falma was my sibling and he achieved all that and it was later disclosed to me during my studies, it might bug me a bit, maybe I would be envious, but ultimately my blood, sweat, and tears are for my own career and life. I will still feel like finishing up my school, perhaps do better even and learn from Falma because it’s for my own life, career, and success. After all, my sibling’s success is his and for his own life and career.
That said, on this I concede that everyone will have their own perspectives and characters like Palle would have his own take on this.

Fed-Kun's army
Having long forgotten chapter 50, I thought this was a flashback chapter, because Palle the elder brother did not say/hint anything about Falma already being a royal pharmacist (his goal).

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something? Falma's already an accomplished medical professional yet no one in the family's bringing it up. Was big bro living under a rock while he's in uni?

Group Leader
Parents consideration is a fair point, but they should at least still make limited disclosures on what the other siblings achieve (especially since he’s set to graduate as a valedictorian anyway). Palle thinks Falma is still the old Falma, it won’t hurt for the parents to say that Falma has achieved something. Palle clearly loves his siblings, so it would become a source of pride for him too. For instance just tell him Falma is doing well in his magic studies and patented something (choose one thing he patented).

Now, this one is 100% my personal perspective; if Falma was my sibling and he achieved all that and it was later disclosed to me during my studies, it might bug me a bit, maybe I would be envious, but ultimately my blood, sweat, and tears are for my own career and life. I will still feel like finishing up my school, perhaps do better even and learn from Falma because it’s for my own life, career, and success. After all, my sibling’s success is his and for his own life and career.
That said, on this I concede that everyone will have their own perspectives and characters like Palle would have his own take on this.
Even mentioning one invention would give Palle a lead to figure out everything that Falma has done while he was gone.

You have to remember the Japanese trope of the talented kid getting all of the parental love and affection while the less successful one is scorned, mocking, and basically abandoned. If the author had the parents tell Palle I 100% believe that the brother would have suddenly turned evil with jealousy and tried to kill the MC as part of a generic revenge arc.

Dex-chan lover
Even mentioning one invention would give Palle a lead to figure out everything that Falma has done while he was gone.

You have to remember the Japanese trope of the talented kid getting all of the parental love and affection while the less successful one is scorned, mocking, and basically abandoned. If the author had the parents tell Palle I 100% believe that the brother would have suddenly turned evil with jealousy and tried to kill the MC as part of a generic revenge arc.
I think the eldest son is set to be the heir to the house, meanwhile their parents will just let Falma do whatever he want to do.
Not to mention Falma want that his knowledge & medicine reach as much people as possible. So depend on the negotiation between the two, both can ended up be a good partner actually.

Users who are viewing this thread